The Bank of East Asia

Contact us & Enquiry form

Send us your opinion

At The Bank of East Asia Group, we are dedicated to providing quality services that suit your needs: 

  • Provide effective and efficient complaint management system for provision of financial products and services in Hong Kong.
  • Commit to comply with financial, operational, organizational and relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
  • Consider the comments, needs and expectations of clients, personnels and other relevant interested parties.
  • Cultivate the awareness of complaint management through trainings.
  • Commit to continual improvement of complaint management system.


Your feedback can help us to enhance and improve our service standards. If you would like to share your opinion or complaints with us, please contact us via the following channels:

  • By letter: please send your letter by post to “Service Quality Section, The Bank of East Asia, Limited, G.P.O. Box No. 31, Hong Kong”, by fax on (852) 3608 6228, or deliver it in person to any of our branches or business offices;
  • By e-mail: please send your e-mail to; or complete the Enquiry Form;
  • By telephone: please call our Customer Opinion Hotline on (852) 2211 1388.


The Bank will address your concerns promptly by the designated handling party with relevant expertise in the complained product(s) / service(s). We can provide you with:

  • A written acknowledgement within 7 days upon receipt of your written complaint (If a written response is provided directly to you within 7 days upon receipt of the complaint, no written acknowledgement will be sent);
  • A written response to your complaint within 30 days upon receipt of your written complaint (If the complaint has been duly resolved by close of business on the following business day, no written acknowledgement or written response will be provided);
  • A written / verbal response to your complaint within 30 days upon receipt of your verbal complaint (If the complaint has been verbally resolved, no written response will be provided). 
  • If you are not entirely satisfied with our handling of your case, you have the right to refer the matter to the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) (Address: 55/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong).
  • For monetary dispute, you may also refer your eligible case to the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre (FDRC) (Address: Room 408-409, 4/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong).